Sunday, June 13, 2010

6.13.10 Summer Compensation














































All the kids look forward to summer with the anticipation of being relieved of studying, teachers, waking up before dawn and trading this in for lazy mornings, camps, lemonade and the company of good friends. Giving up summer is HUGE, so knowing Nicholas was going to have to trade his summer for recovery time after surgery, I took him on a cruise to the Bahamas for his Spring Break. I put together a few pictures I took, so take a look. Enjoy!

Tomorrow is his first appointment to determine eligibility for the surgery and the final determination will be made this upcoming Thursday.

More to come later in the week...




1 comment:

  1. I'm glad he got to have a really awesome mini-summer. Oh, and it is hard to tell from my profile there, but this is your cuz Kathy.

    ReplyDelete